Payoneer is a platform that help you to deal with international transactions. It is a cross border payment platform. Payoneer is used to receive and mange international payments. Thus, Payoneer can help you in your online transactions. To clarify, this act as an intermediary when you want to do transactions with foreign countries. Being an online businessman, you have to create an account in Payoneer.
Compared to Paypal, Payoneer is more beneficial. Because it take less duration for the transactions. That is, Your local bank account is credited within less number of business days compared to Paypal. The transfer fees are also less. You can see a good exchange rate in Payoneer. However remember that, the most preferred payment platform is Paypal. If the client supports Payoneer transaction, then it is better to choose Payoneer.
How to create an account in Payoneer?
- Click here to start.
- Click on the button Register.
- Now you have to choose from certain dropdowns.
- Firstly, select who you are. The options include Freelancers or Digital Marketing Agency, Online Seller, Service Providers, and other verticals. Choose the right option from these. For doing part time jobs online choose Freelancers or Digital Marketing Agency.
- Now, you have to indicate the purpose of your registration. This includes the options: Get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces and Pay my service providers and suppliers. Choose the right option that belongs to you. To clarify, choose the first one for transactions regarding pat time jobs.
- Finally select your monthly sales volume. Now you will be redirected to the registration page. Click the button Register.
- Now, you have to select whether you are an Individual or a Company. For online works choose the option Individual.
- Give your first name, last name, Email address and date of birth. After that, click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to fill the contact details. Select your country, fill the address, and give your mobile number. Click the Next button.
- After that, it is time to fill the security details. Enter a User name and Password, Choose a security question and an answer and give the details of any ID proof. Click Next.
- Now, you have to link your local bank account. For online works choose Personal account. Give all the bank details they are asking for, like Bank name, Account name, Account number, IFSC code, PAN number, and account type. Check the terms and conditions and click on the checkbox. Click Submit button.
Finally, Payoneer team will verify your details. If they have any doubts regarding your documents they may ask for a soft copy. After verification, you will receive a confirmation message or mail from the Payoneer team.
It is very easy to create an account in Payoneer. They offer good exchange rates and the transfer is possible in a fastest way. Hope this article is helpful for you.
You can also read about Part time jobs from home for students
For more guidance and tips you can join our telegram channel.