IRMA invited applications for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management). IRMA stands for the Institute of Rural Management Anand. PGDM (RM) is equivalent to a Master’s Degree in Rural Management by the AIU. It is an AICTE approved course. National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has also accredited PGDM (RM) on March 10, 2017.
IRMA Post Graduate Diploma 2020
Now, it is time to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma course in Management (Rural Management) by IRMA. It is a 2 year fully residential Managerial Program. The program prepares talented minds to serve the under served communities of urban and rural areas.
- Indian Nationals can apply for the program.
- You should be a Graduate from any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of education)
- You should have a total mark of 50% or more or equivalent CGPA at the Graduation level.
- The total marks for SC/ ST/ Differently abled candidates are 45% or above.
- Marks have to be converted percentage according to the conversion formula of the respective universities. If there is no such conversion formula, then
Equivalent marks = Obtained CGPA/ Maximum CGPA * 100
- Final year candidates can also apply. But, they have to produce proof of eligibility by September 2021. Moreover, they have to appear in all the examinations of their graduation at the time of program commencement (July 01, 2021).
- Finally, keep in mind that, ineligible will be withdrawn from the program. Also, the tuition fee paid will be forfeited if the vacant seats are not filled.
Educational loans are available for you.
IRMA also provides scholarships to assist you in your studies.
Scholarships at IRMA
- SC Scholarships
This scholarship covers the whole cost of education of SC candidates. That is to say, tuition fees, book grants, boarding and loading experiences, etc.
- ST Scholarships
This is also a full scholarship and is available to ST candidates.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
A Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme is also available to the students according to AICTE rules.
Mode of Selection:
- You have to appear for the CAT 2020 exam or XAT 2021.
- After that IRMA will shortlist and call the applicants for IRMA Social Awareness Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview through Merit-based Calls & Profile-cum-merit based calls.
Last date of application – December 31, 2020
How to apply?
- Firstly, read the instructions carefully.
- Ensure that you have a valid mail ID.
- You can apply through the official website of IRMA.
You may also like to read: Scholarships for PG students.